Twenty Four. 2*12. 3*8. 48/2. sqrroot576. (3^3)-3. Also known as, way too soon :S
I probably wasn't feeling ready for starting Uni at Nottingham this time last year. However, then I wasn't moving abroad, so it doesn't quite feel the same in my mind. I'm sure (hope...) that I'm somewhat ready though.
7/8 injections down - starting a heroin habit would probably have involved less needles (and money!)
Flight booked - always a good start to any trip abroad
Anything applicable to the SEA climate - I have 3 pairs of shorts to my name. I'm guessing that means no. Come on end of summer sales.
Seeming as I'm actually going to be studying, I've started reading some of my notes from first year, in an attempt to get back into that study mind-set. It's semi working.
A bag to bring my things and the illegal immigrant who's paying me- er... A bag large enough for my stuff, I meant. Maybe? Need to see how much I'll actually be bringing, hard to visualize how much space that'll need.
Enough of the boring lists, for I could probably go on for at least another page with that stuff. I'm feeling ready to start studying again, that's for sure. I'm maybe feeling ready to undertake year two whilst living in Malaysia. I'm certainly not ready to say bye to everyone until next summer :(
No comments:
Post a Comment